Matt decided to be a fire fighter because he adored the fire fighter who once saved him during his childhood, but it is not easy to be a fire fighter. He meets a naughty child trying to drive a car on his first day at work. After that, he also encounters incidents such as catching a giant snake, a mudslide, a falling elevator and terrorist attack. Every experience and mission is thrilling and exciting. There are also a lot of obstacles. Can Matt handle all of them?
Story | Lee Min Yi
Graduated from Shanghai Jiao Tong
University, major in Foreign Languages.
Loves to write stories.
Illustrator | Quan Ying Sheng
Comtemporary artist who works mostly on comics and ink art. His comics and ink artworks had won over 30 awards.
He became the founder of Zhong Bang Animation company on year 1999 and published nearly 3000 artworks. His
artworks are mostly published and distributed in China, Korea, Thailand and several Europe countries.
- Chapter 1 : The Boy Who Played with Fire
- Occupational Knowledge : The Fire and Rescue Department
- Chapter 2 : Here Comes Annie
- Occupational Knowledge : Escape during a Fire
- Chapter 3 : The Giant Snake
- Occupational Knowledge : The Fire fighters and The Python
- Chapter 4 : Should We HelpCriminals?
- Occupational Knowledge : A Fire fighter’s Uniform and Equipment
- Chapter 5 : The Horrifying Elevator
- Occupational Knowledge : Escalators and Elevators
- Chapter 6 : Adam’s Decision
- Occupational Knowledge : The Fire Engine
- Chapter 7 : Escaping Alive
- Occupational Knowledge : Functions of Fire Engine